Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a list of some of the reasons you really can have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to look at.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will discover that it doesn’t matter how good an inspiration you may believe it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they will reject an understanding that they agree is usually profitable. Here’s some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may now have a full line of services not desperate to add alot more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting the company first to observe their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your submission. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to be able to you up.)
6. Contain too many similar services that companies are flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea attracts a very little niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Revenue sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort because of.
10. Goods has happened to be patented by someone else and they just don’t want to see if they are around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your InventHelp Products or idea isn’t better than what is definitely on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea okay and don’t need a clue who competition is that are available.
12. You sent a service or product that is just like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing whenever compared with what will be coming out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the InventHelp Company News about their idea. Goes on a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have already received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down derived from that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and possess a significant involving hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, help to they do a quick explore your patent they noticed that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly following due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, nevertheless was poorly written and also cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent an invention and designing around your patent is a simple task, to ensure that you they should expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they just do not look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided their very own line for the year or go with the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review your item never been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do not require to take the risk becoming the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are only a few of the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take time to on your own and understand your market, your commit that market and seek information part different yourself as marketable as we possibly can.